Sometimes I can't help the feeling that
I'm
Living a life of illusion
And oh, why can't we let it be

And see thru the hole in this wall of confusion

I just can't help the feeling
I'm
Living a life of illusion

Sigh, sometimes I feel that my life is not real. I am still searching for the meaning of my life. Right now, I am living day to day: my life is one big routine. I eat, I sleep, I wake up, go to work, go home, and then repeat the whole process all over again. I get to thinking, is this all there is to my life? How monotonous!

However, there is still hope. I am always seeking ways to change my life, to make my life more happy and fruitful. I am sick of staying in my shell. I am willing to try new things. I want to break free, be more confident! I want to live!

Not making sense? Well, right now, I must admit I am still confused myself. I don't know where to start. But I will get there, nothing to worry about.

That's it for now, take care and enjoy!







Charmedwishes...
Fantasy Myspace Comments
Blessed be!

6 nice comments:

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Yes, you will get there! Don't worry, you have plenty of time to figure things out. The fact that you are searching for these answers at such a young age, tells me that you are way ahead of most people!!

Little Lovables said...

Your thoughts make perfect sense, a lot of us feel that way at various points in our lives, but there is a deeper meaning in all things. Good luck in your quest!

This video helped me a lot when I was having a rough week :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIrGKB5nRKE

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

What is in the air? I am feeling so tired,too. At a time when I must be busy for my show and was just at rowan devoe's and it is there as well. Hmmm... Well listening to ourselves is key and tonight I go to a Spirited Women party and maybe that will wake me and shake off the sleepy sand. I love coming here. Blessings dear one.

debra@dustjacket said...

Hey, cool picture and music. Take time, look around and really see ~ enjoy small moments in time and smile. I get so much joy and meaning from that.
xxx

Sierra said...

Thanks for your sympathy about my bad day! I hope your day got better too. I love your pictures, so pretty! Hope you get to get out and enjoy some nature, that always helps me. ;)

DollsAndSpooks said...

thanks guys! thanks so much for your concern.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin