"If what you see by the eye doesn't please you, then close your eyes and see from the heart. Because the heart can see beauty and love more than the eyes can ever wonder..." Please add me up in Facebook, Friendster, and Twitter, neve_moon@hellokitty.com . Thanks!
"You are just a little bit of a show off and like to prove just what you can do. Every time someone double-dog-dared you, you proved that not only could you do it, but you could do it with style."
How To Make $1 Store Flowers Look Expensive
-
[image: How To Make $1 Store Flowers Look Expensive]
I like to have pretty floral arrangements around the house, but sometimes
that can get expensive unl...
Samsung ML-1865 Driver for Windows
-
Each year, the needs for printers keep increasing, in line with the
increasing use of computers due to the fast technological development
happening in ou...
JOYEUX – the process
-
‘Tis the season – and time to show the creation of my Christmas piece from
my ‘bears&boxes’ series. Jay constructed the box for me and I lined the
inside...
Don't Stop
-
- Look at this lamb -
She appears to be very tenacious
about getting her "shepherd's" attention
and her Shepherd doesn't seem to mind.
Do...
The Top 5 Gorgeous Choli Suit Designs Online
-
What should I wear? This is possibly the first question that pops up in
mind when you get a wedding or party invite. We have a solution! This
wedding seaso...
A short escape to Cordoba in January
-
Cordoba is definitely one of my favorites cities here in Andalusia.
Luminous, so pretty in almost every angle.
And above all, its people. It's the second ti...
Frost from Fire
-
*As different as a moonbeam from lightning, or frost from fire.*
*~ Emily Bronte*
It has been a cold, frosty winter for the most part. One downside is that...
Sonoluminescence... voices create light.
-
Rising from the water,
It
must be told.
I know there is a bubble,
a
space,
I can't know or behold.
I have them, too.
But,
Sonoluminescence,
fusion,
light,...
Happier
-
"Baby you look happier, you do
I knew one day you'd fall for someone new
But if he breaks your heart like lovers do
Just know that I'll be waiting here for y...
~GETTING IT TOGETHER~
-
The photo below was taken at my daughter's home. Many happy times were
spent there.
The home was once owned by the famous author Emily Barnes.
This is...
happy day before valentines day!
-
* So.. I'm pretty sure I lost track of a bunch of the valentine photos that
people were sending me. We ended up with 27 girls in the swap. And I
believe...
An Article on Diet and Nutrition
-
The key: Not so much alcohol. Make certain the decision to drink
accompanies moderation. This will allow for proper digestion of the alcohol
and greater...
Berowne's 294
-
(Also for Three Word Wednesday and ABC Wednesday: "S" is for "shrewish")
No quiz this week. Instead I got to thinking about the enigmatic play we
dealt w...
One of those days
-
As I have worked to come to terms with my current stage of life, part of my
struggle has been my attempt to find something to fill the emptiness in my
hear...
With Sadness...
-
Hello, this is Sue's granddaughter Breanna. It is with much sadness that I
write the final post for her blog. Sue passed away on June 6, at home and
surrou...
Change is Good/A New Name
-
After thinking a long time, I decided to change my business name to Pretty
Old Things. Still love me some roses, but the new name goes with both of
the C...
Niada Dolls
-
A few more ghosties going to Niada this week!
Little Lizzie, left out in the cold, living on grubworms, crawly bugs, and
green mold! 12 1/2"
Peter, out for...
Hi there!
-
Hello blogettes, long time no post! In fact its been over 3 months!!
I was browsing though this blog today looking for the shade of concealer
i'd used in ...
Book!
-
Ha ha. No we HAVEV'T written a book. But someone else has on exactly the
same theme. We're not so churlish to suggest they might have been inspired
by our ...
New Blog Update
-
I have retrieved pupylov and I am glad but I really like the new blog and
think it will help with my restarting blogging to have a new space.
Thank you f...
How to Dress a Retro Man
-
Due to the popularity of some television programs and movies, some men
choose to wear fashions that were popular in the 1940s and '50s.
ENGEL NO MORE
-
Maintaining a blog is difficult. You really need to have serious writing
chops if you want to stay active.
Having two is really impossible.
Specially now...
Introducing BLOG templates!!
-
Don't you just love the fabulous look of this blog? It's a template! We
grabbed it from TCBOTB free templates page! Want one for you?
Click here to have a ...
Carolina Herrera and the Symphony
-
My job comes with some pretty awesome perks, occasionally allowing me the
opportunity to take part in some pretty amazing events. Such was the case
this p...
UPDATE! Please Change your LINKS!!!
-
Greetings Folks - Please change your links and fly on over to my new blog
....
S.E.W. Me ... So What
Please FOLLOW me over there too!! I'd love to keep ...
This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.
All data and information provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. This blog makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
This weblog is intended to provide entertainment and manifestation of the various things running in my brain, and as such any thoughts and opinions expressed within out-of-date posts may not the same, nor even similar, to those I may hold today. The pictures and stories posted here are not mine unless I stated them to be so. All credits are given to the writers, photographers, and artists, whoever they may be. Please know that the owner of this blog never gained a single cent from posting, so there.
0 nice comments:
Post a Comment