"If what you see by the eye doesn't please you, then close your eyes and see from the heart. Because the heart can see beauty and love more than the eyes can ever wonder..." Please add me up in Facebook, Friendster, and Twitter, neve_moon@hellokitty.com . Thanks!
"You are just a little bit of a show off and like to prove just what you can do. Every time someone double-dog-dared you, you proved that not only could you do it, but you could do it with style."
I'm always thankful for new beginnings!
-
Spring is on the way y'all!!!I don't know why but every year, Spring makes
me feel like wishing you "Happy New Year!!"I haven't added a new blog post
in a...
Samsung ML-1865 Driver for Windows
-
Each year, the needs for printers keep increasing, in line with the
increasing use of computers due to the fast technological development
happening in ou...
A Time to Say Good-bye!
-
*I honestly believe that we all have something we can be grateful for, even
when everything seems to be falling apart! If we set our minds on what we
are...
Don't Stop
-
- Look at this lamb -
She appears to be very tenacious
about getting her "shepherd's" attention
and her Shepherd doesn't seem to mind.
Do...
WISE WORDS FROM MAYA
-
Gosh...I've had a really busy week! While I'm collecting my thoughts I
decided to share with you this wonderful book-page quote from one of my
very favor...
-
Tis the Season, that magical time of the year where all of your dreams can
come true.
Most days, when my schedule allows, I come home from work, pour myse...
"Boudoir"
-
"Boudoir" - background and header, they have been designed for Blogger
blogs, but you can surely use them in other blogs or websites too.
To instal t...
Interview with a Knit-wit...
-
Too complicated..to complicated..sighed the dutchess whilst studying her
knitting pattern..It's not doable..not doable AT ALL...and her eyes dreamed
of in...
Happier
-
"Baby you look happier, you do
I knew one day you'd fall for someone new
But if he breaks your heart like lovers do
Just know that I'll be waiting here for y...
happy day before valentines day!
-
* So.. I'm pretty sure I lost track of a bunch of the valentine photos that
people were sending me. We ended up with 27 girls in the swap. And I
believe...
Why Breakfast Smoothies Are A Good Decision
-
Starting your day right can be easier than you think. The problem is that
many people feel that they have little time reserved for yourself in the
mornin...
Goodness
-
Seriously, I am shocked I have not posted here since August. No real
excuses, other than blogging has seemed to have taken a back seat to
facebook for me. ...
Death To The Cone!!
-
*Hi my buddies, I am so tired of my cone!!!*
*(Mommy made this post last week, but she fell and hurt her bad knee again
so we are finally posting it now)*
...
An Article on Diet and Nutrition
-
The key: Not so much alcohol. Make certain the decision to drink
accompanies moderation. This will allow for proper digestion of the alcohol
and greater...
Cenotaph
-
This place marks
a superb spot,
where everyone expects
me to reside,
to germinate undisturbed,
dispassionate, deep.
They do not know
it is an empty...
Stars and more stars.....
-
I've been quilting up a storm, well maybe not a storm exactly but a few
stars! This is my block a month from last year, Star Struck. My Teacher and
fear...
FOR THE BETTER 2015
-
I have to practice the art of deadma by Anne Curtis and to know the secret
of silence from the book of Richard Carlson for the better 2015.
An Open Heart
-
Last night at a family christmas party I met some new people some very cool
others I'm not sure about. Let me explain this one lady came up to Riley
and I ...
~Spider webs
-
[image: spider web]
Na de overstroming (2010) in Pakistan zagen de
meeste bomen er zo uit.
De spinnen zijn de bomen in gevlucht en hebben
daar massaal ...
Change is Good/A New Name
-
After thinking a long time, I decided to change my business name to Pretty
Old Things. Still love me some roses, but the new name goes with both of
the C...
Time Needed
-
I have been away from my blog for quite a few weeks now...Much has taken
place.... I have been ill for a couple weeks...I was taken to ER and was
in h...
Old Shirt Made Into A Pillow
-
I haven't been around in awhile so I thought I would stop by and show my
latest project. These days, a quick little craft is rare for me but I
still love...
-
sorry that i have abandoned you for so long but family ties are the ones
that bind the tightest and now they are loosening a little. my grand
daughter has ...
Book!
-
Ha ha. No we HAVEV'T written a book. But someone else has on exactly the
same theme. We're not so churlish to suggest they might have been inspired
by our ...
Introducing BLOG templates!!
-
Don't you just love the fabulous look of this blog? It's a template! We
grabbed it from TCBOTB free templates page! Want one for you?
Click here to have a ...
Suicide Room (Sala samobójców)
-
Song from a movie "Suicide room", where reality mix with cyberreality.
Some pics:
And two of a main actor, Jakub Gierszal, age 22 with his natural blond...
UPDATE! Please Change your LINKS!!!
-
Greetings Folks - Please change your links and fly on over to my new blog
....
S.E.W. Me ... So What
Please FOLLOW me over there too!! I'd love to keep ...
I Killed a Dog
-
It was sunday July 5, I woke up early for a long trip with my motorcycle. I
have to go to Compostela, Comval Province to update my POS System installed
in ...
Welcome to the Blog
-
Introduction
Welcome to my blog about photography. I am glad you've stopped by to see
what's going on. I'm hoping that together we can learn something ...
This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.
All data and information provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. This blog makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
This weblog is intended to provide entertainment and manifestation of the various things running in my brain, and as such any thoughts and opinions expressed within out-of-date posts may not the same, nor even similar, to those I may hold today. The pictures and stories posted here are not mine unless I stated them to be so. All credits are given to the writers, photographers, and artists, whoever they may be. Please know that the owner of this blog never gained a single cent from posting, so there.
0 nice comments:
Post a Comment