Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Before I started working, I was an addict on video games. Back then it was still PS1 and my absolutely favorite game was Valkyrie Profile. I am not sure if you guys are familiar with that game, but its about a Norse goddess named Lenneth Valkykie who was assigned to recruit the souls of fallen warriors that will fight for Odin, the king of the gods. Lenneth has to train the einherjars (warrior) for battle because at the end of the game, you would have to fight to prevent Ragnarok (yes I know, another game) from happening. Ragnarok is the end of the world.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I like this game a lot because first of all, its RPG. I like RPGs especially if there is a complex story and the cutscenes! I know a lot of people don't like cutscenes (especially those who just wants to whack people and move at the pace of a hare) but people like me who are very romantic and likes to look at beautiful graphics, Valkyrie Profile is the game for you. I also like the fact that despite its a fighting game, its still very feminine and I always like using the female warriors and mages rather than the male ones. When I was still playing this game, I often used Mystina, Shiho, Jelanda, Aelia, and of course, Lenneth. Its an all-girl group!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am no longer able to play video games since our PS1 broke a long time ago and now, people are playing PSP. I don't have a PSP right now but you can bet that I will definitely buy one soon especially since there is a new Valkyrie Profile game, this time its going to be based on Lenneth's younger sister, Silmeria. I already saw the trailer on Youtube and I will be attaching the video here at this post. I can't wait to play Valkyrie again, hehehehe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's the video for Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria. Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 nice comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin