The Cup of Shadows Draws Near
Filling My Mind With Fear.
Shadows Swirling, Thoughts Churning
Eyes Darkened By Loathing.

Goodbye, My Love, My Only One
I Hope You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone.
The Memory of Your Kiss Upon My Lips
The Feel of Your Skin On My Fingertips.

Curtains Are Drawn, Candles Alight
Prayers Said, No One In Sight.
My Spirit Now Freed From My Body
My Only Wish Is That You Loved Me.

(Note: I'm sorry about that this poem is substandard. I promise I will try to do better next time. This poem is kind of depressing, well that what came out of my mind. Please click this link.)





Charmedwishes... Emo Myspace Comments
Blessed be!

8 nice comments:

gautami tripathy said...

I like the look of your blog! And loved this post too!

shifting with the winds

Berowne said...

Interesting. Different but interesting.

Helen said...

If it comes from your heart and soul, nothing is less than wonderful!

Kay L. Davies said...

Everyone's only wish is to be loved, whether they say so or not, whether they know it or not.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

love the rhymes itself,

love is everyone's wishes...
awesome tale....

My Magpie

has some awards/treats in it, have fun and enjoy the blog love.

Tumblewords: said...

A nice site you have. The poem is heart felt and honest, provocative and powerful.

DollsAndSpooks said...

thanks to gautami tripathy, berowne,
helen, kay l. Davies, Jingle,and Tumblewords for the kind words and encouragement. ;-) the people who left a comment inspired me to write again. i will be visiting your blogs one by one.

Unknown said...

a6w46x3f27 x8q60m7f53 i6k61l4j41 d5r24y9f04 a6a42m6u29 f5f97e2g92

Blog Widget by LinkWithin