I would like to tell you about an experience that happened two summers ago in my ex's aunt's store in Quezon City. I was hanging around with my ex and his uncle while they were doing some work in the store.

I was sitting on the stairs while they were working. About two feet away from me and about three feet from my companions, there was a box of vegetables sitiing flatly on top of another box of equal size and weight.



All of a sudden, the box flipped upside down, like some unseen force threw it, and vegetables went flying as the box went flying. It raised goose-bumps on all of our arms. Apparently, there was some other weird things that went on but no one would reveal to me what it was.


Charmedwishes... Emo Myspace Comments
Blessed be!

4 nice comments:

SoHo said...

wow really? hmmmm why would they not want to tell you anything... ? so you never found out? Hey i sent you a message. did you get it? it might be in your account that's linked to your blog...

Anonymous said...

Thank you, nice job! This was the stuff I had to have.

Anonymous said...

真是一个好职位。我真的很喜欢阅读这些类型或文章。我可以?吨等着看别人怎么说。

Anonymous said...

For hottest information you have to pay a visit world wide web and on
world-wide-web I found this web page as a best site for most up-to-date updates.


Also visit my site :: grameenphone.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin