Well, you might think that some of these experiences are just things that you would brush off your shoulder, and just call weird, but please keep reading until the very end.

It was about the year 2000 when some strange things started to happen to me...
The first thing I thought that was uncanny was that I have this music box that never plays. No matter how much I toy with it, it never plays. One day I was out shopping with my mother and when we came home, we could here a tune being played ("somewhere out there" was the tune) from the book shelf in the living room. The music box was playing. My mom and I definitely thought it was weird, but for the most part, just brushed it off our shoulders.

The next weird thing was that...well...let me tell you something. I love candles. I love everything about them. Their color, their design, their smell, their flame etc. Going back to the point, I love to keep them in my bed room. I was out shopping again and when I got home and I went to my room, all the candles that I had out were all lit. Now, this incident, I didn't just brush off my shoulder so quickly. Now I was thinking something was going on that I did not know about at the time.

The next incident was a really big one were I had just gotten into my bed (this is about two weeks later than the last incident) and shut off the lights. I like to lay in my bed for a while, thinking about the day before I drift off to sleep. Well this particular night, I didn't drift off to sleep so easy. When I was laying there, I saw a shadow of some sort kind of drift into my room. It was all black, but you could see it had the outline of a man with a hat and a cape. He stood there at the end of my bed, I felt a sense of being looked at. I was so scared, I was frozen with fear. After a while of standing and looking at me, "it" disintegrated. I don't think I got any sleep that night.


Charmedwishes... Emo Myspace Comments
Blessed be!

3 nice comments:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I just stumbled onto you blog..and I don't think I have been here before.
I am, at present going through a lot of stuff. Things have happened in the past but never like this..never!

Things like this do not fascinate me, they horrify me. It's been rather quiet lately..but I know it isn't over. I just sense it.

Usually there are logical answers and then sometimes not.

Sophia's Lover said...

LOVE IS THE MASTER

Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
By my passion of love for Love
I have ground sweet as sugar.
O furious Wind, I am only a straw before you;
How could I know where I will be blown next?
Whoever claims to have made a pact with Destiny
Reveals himself a liar and a fool;
What is any of us but a straw in a storm?
How could anyone make a pact with a hurricane?
God is working everywhere his massive Resurrection;
How can we pretend to act on our own?
In the hand of Love I am like a cat in a sack;
Sometimes Love hoists me into the air,
Sometimes Love flings me into the air,
Love swings me round and round His head;
I have no peace, in this world or any other.
The lovers of God have fallen in a furious river;
They have surrendered themselves to Love's commands.
Like mill wheels they turn, day and night, day and night,
Constantly turning and turning, and crying out.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I fool read a insufficient of the articles on your website now, and I definitely like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap stage muster and resolve be checking promote soon. Divert check out of order my orientation as approvingly and vindicate me know what you think. Thanks.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin