This incident happened to me two years ago but it is still fresh in my mind.

At about 11.30pm, my friend phoned me and asked me out as he couldn’t sleep and I agreed as I couldn’t sleep too at that night so we went out. My friend suggested that we went for a ride on his motorcycle.

While we were passing along Alabang-Zapote Road, suddenly the motorcycle engine stalled. My friend do not know what caused the engine to stall. I got worried as the place got very windy and I thought it was going to rain. Suddenly there was a big black bird flying just behind us and landed on a tree next to us. We couldn’t make out what the bird’s species was. We were stunned and neither of us said anything. After a while as the bird flew off, it gave out an eerie scream just like an Aswang scream. Both of us were so scared and we said some prayers in our heart as my friend tried to start the engine. To our relief, my friend’s motorcycle engine was able to start again. We sped off after that.

Both of us had the same thinking that the big black bird may have been an Aswang that disguised itself into a weird bird.



Charmedwishes... Emo Myspace Comments
Blessed be!

0 nice comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin