Hello! I decided to change do little changes with my blog. Maybe its actually a big change, it depends on how you look at it. I got the blog name "If Wishes Were Wings" from an old adage "if wishes were wings, beggars will fly". I feel that I almost have all my wishes granted. To ask for more may be too selfish. Right now, honestly, I can say that I am happy. It is impossible to be happy all the time, but most of the time I am content with my lot. Anyway, my new blog url is nevemoon.blogspot.com


Now you may be wondering where the word "Neve" came from. Its actually derived from the Spanish word "nieve" which means "snow". I love the snow. I mean, I don't live in a particularly cold place and it doesn't snow here in the Philippines, but I know I don't like the heat of the sun. I like it when the weather is cold and it is really dark outside, the sun is covered by dark clouds and the wind is blowing hard. For me, its romantic and exciting. Neve is also a type of snow that forms glaciers. I would like to think that I chose I name that is responsible for those large monoliths.

The moon to me is everything mysterious and magical. I like gazing at the moon. It relaxes me and it is my dream to walk along a lake with the moon reflected on its surface, sort of like the ballet "Swan Lake". Its so wonderful. I read this book by Laurie McBain years ago with the title "Moonstruck Madness" and I feel that the title fits my blog too. LOL. I am not especially mad but you have to admit my blog content are both unusual and idiosyncratic.


I may make more changes in the upcoming days. As they say, nothing is constant in this world but change. I do hope all the changes I make are for the better though.

Now please enjoy this music video. I have been listening to it for a few days now. You could say I am hooked. :-)




Charmedwishes... Emo Myspace Comments
Blessed be!

0 nice comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin