Two lovers set apart by the gods jealousy, who trapped the boy for eternity in a misty forest. Lead by delusive hope, the girl begged the gods to let her into the forest to find her beloved. For the girl's sadness and despair were so overwhelming, the Royal Spirits agreed.
Without sleep or rest she has been searching for him throughout day and night.
Soon, as the months passed by, out of loneliness and obsession, the girl began to lose her mind. She is now speaking with trees and flowers, hearing her lover's voice in the nightingale's song, seeing his shape in blades of grass.
Her once great love turned into hatred, as in her madness, she blamed the boy for the whole misery she was going through. She is now therefore hunting him, seeking revenge for her disastrous fate.

***
I'm searching for you - where are you my dear?
Is it your warmth I felt in the wind's morning breath?
And if this river thunder was your cry of fear,
Was it me you were calling in the face of death?

I'm waiting for you - where are you my dear?
I loved you so badly you tore me apart!
But did you see my bitter tears,
when with starlit madness you have crowned my heart?


I cannot find you - where are you my dear?
You whipped me with sin and shattered my skies!
But my entity's remembrance will find you here,
and rusted cry will burn in your stoppered ears
Howling lullabies



Charmedwishes... Emo Myspace Comments
Blessed be!

0 nice comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin