This happened to my cousin in 1994 who was 13 yrs old then.

He and his family used to live in Cavite City, Province of Cavite. Back then they lived in a dead end road which had a sharp turn into the main road.

Every day his dad's best friend would come over and play pool, but one night after he played pool like he always had, he left to go home. By the time he left it was about 11:30pm.

My cousin, whose bedroom was at the front of their house which faced the road, woke up to a sound of a car skidding around the front of their house, and he went to look out the window. He saw a car with no wheels and was smashed badly. The car stopped and a man stepped out of the car and came up close to his window and asked if my uncle was awake? He could not see his face because it was too dark. When he asked again if my uncle was awake he said "no he is not here he had to go somewhere". The man then asked him who was she home with and he told him that he was home with his mother and brothers and sisters. The man said to my cousin to tell my Dad that he had dropped by to say goodbye. The man then got back into the car without wheels that he came in and drove off.

The next morning my cousin told my uncle that a man had dropped by to say goodbye to him and he also told him that his car was smashed and had no wheels. My uncle asked him what time did he come by, and he told him it was around twelve midnight. My uncle went outside for a while and my aunt told my cousin that my uncles's best friend had died in a car accident at the sharp turn on their road the night before.




Charmedwishes...
Fantasy Myspace Comments
Blessed be!

0 nice comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin