This is not really a ghost story (or is it?) but it's still something I cannot explain...

Have you ever had a realistic dream? A dream so realistic, it's like it really happened? Well, this what I experienced...

Well, it happened about 3 years ago. It was a Friday night and for some reason, I coudn't sleep. I was like staring at the ceiling, with my eyes wide open...After laying there for about an hour or so, I suddenly saw an pale young man standing next to me, beside , my bed. I was so shocked! I could not move and I just shut my eyes, hoping that the "man" would go away.

After some time (I did not know how long I shut my eyes, but I definitely DID NOT FALL ASLEEP SINCE I WAS REALLY FRIGHTENED!), I opened my eyes and that "man" was still there, looking at me! This time, he tried to touch my face, and I totally freaked out, I just closed my eyes again. When I opened my eyes once more he was gone.

Everything was the same, the radio was still playing, only without the pale young man. I did not sleep that night.

THAT WAS ONE SCARY DREAM, IF IT WAS A DREAM...




Charmedwishes...
Fantasy Myspace Comments
Blessed be!

1 nice comments:

Ethan Smith said...

Here you can sell and buy both new and used products.
This website is perfect for selling just about anything at all.
More at free classifieds

Blog Widget by LinkWithin